Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone encountered this ?
The drivers seat in my VI reclines itself !
Strange but true.
Gradually when driving I become aware that the position I have adjusted with the reclining control moves to a more reclined position , I then have to readjust , but the
same thing occurs. I havn't actually investigated the mechanism or the cause as yet , so if anyone can save me time by relating their experience I wud appreciate it.
Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Yep : the seat in my V does the same - I'm always having to wind-it forwards to avoid laying down !

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
You must be a mind reader! I was just thinking the same today, but because no one has mentioned it before, I thought it must be my lardy frame! Perhaps this is what the recall is for!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
the ones in my astramax van do it aswell, but then its covered 137.000 miles!!! the recaros in my 4 dont do this, however on (hard!! he he)cornering the back moves side to side occasionaly. German engineering for you!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
My old steed (Cinq Sporting, molto fun
) had this trait too. Prolly the only thing it shares with a VI mind ye!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone know if it happens in Scoobys too?

The Recaros in my 6 are mighty similar to those in an STi.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Yep happened on my old Sti 4, and come to think about it also on all of the cossies I've had ... so I put it down to being a 'lardy' !

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
The auto recline option is also fitted to my 6. I understand the Accord Type R's have the problem too. Virtually the same Recaro types.

Bazza

1 - 9 of 9 Posts