Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that its been relentless this bad spell of weather , yes we are used to plenty of rain on emerald isle ...but this is taking the PISH!!
Seems to be gale force winds/swells etc every week since Christmas ......My home town was flooded only yesterday and tonight its even worse .....
That unusually good summer we had has a price it seems, wonder if its a more permanent climatic shift though .....global wetting ;)

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Stormes = money :naughty:
Waiting for the nod to go down south

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
The local railway has fallen in the sea - again - it's getting tedious now - thank god I don't have to use the train that often!

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Dont believe the hype of climate change. All thats happened is this year, the Jet Stream hasnt moved to its normal winter position. Its just an unfortunate thing which causes the low pressures to be in the wrong place, so instead of it being cold, its windy and wet. I'd expect more before it sorts itself out. Its not global warming. The climate is just cyclical. Dont let government bods get more money out of you for climate tax etc. Its boll ox.

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If a good summer follows id be happy to deal with it
Here Here! :mhihi:

Stormes = money :naughty:
Waiting for the nod to go down south
Vulture :rolleyes:

The local railway has fallen in the sea - again - it's getting tedious now - thank god I don't have to use the train that often!
Silly locomotion :rolleyes:

Dont believe the hype of climate change. All thats happened is this year, the Jet Stream hasnt moved to its normal winter position. Its just an unfortunate thing which causes the low pressures to be in the wrong place, so instead of it being cold, its windy and wet. I'd expect more before it sorts itself out. Its not global warming. The climate is just cyclical. Dont let government bods get more money out of you for climate tax etc. Its boll ox.
Carbon tax swindle ;)
Or desalination content (with so much melted artic ice) dis lodging the Jetstream current .....maybe ive watched too many Hollywood movies :D

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
well had the nod today were heading down south tomorrow after being inducted :smthumbup

·
ave it
853 Posts
Totally peed off with the weather all my work is outdoors so a tight month for me I think :smthumbdo

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Not totally sure till tomorrow. Possibly gatwick area again
Oh **** really?
Not that its a bad thing you personally being 4 miles from where I live, but it means we're likely to be in for a rough ride then!

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Oh **** really?
Not that its a bad thing you personally being 4 miles from where I live, but it means we're likely to be in for a rough ride then!
Think we will be stopping in the arora hotel Crawley

1 - 20 of 24 Posts