·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Leo6072

·
Registered
482 Posts
China is as corrupt as ****, they need bombing!

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Signed and watched until 12 seconds and had to turn it off, absolutely disgusting and every man or women that takes part deserves serious punishment. Made me feel sick!!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Signed and watched until 12 seconds and had to turn it off, absolutely disgusting and every man or women that takes part deserves serious punishment. Made me feel sick!!
Did the same, how can they have no guilt of to what atrocities they are committing.
Absolutely sickening.

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Terrible scenes of barbaric cruelty should be outlawed and people committing these barbaric acts should be treated the same as the dogs themselves should not have human rights :wallbang:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Ive said it for years, these people are nothing but evil causing more worldly problems than can be imagined. A big **** off bomb on the *******s would do the trick :smthumbup
Ivory, rhino horn, endangered species of all kinds. Everything they produced is copied / stolen from the rest of the world and then poorly made, evil dirty *******s!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
As much as I don't agree with the content and doing, there are long term links to why it happens, dogs used to be wolves and it is only man that has tamed them to the levels we have now we see them as pets, however it is seen as a celebration. I am in no right saying it is right, I used to be a farmer and see how meat is produced in mass for our "steaks" - it is fast and painless, skinning animals alive as such should be banned really....

As for the comment on Ivory, the UK used to be the biggest importer of Ivory, you can not slate another country which is behind us in devlopement for doing something we had to learn from... Yes we see China as "developed" - 90% of the population are poor, as in really poor, not poor that you claim benefits from the state, but really poor as in dying on the street.

I am afraid signing it will have no effect, even if the whole of the UK signed it, 70M signatures it wouldn't matter :(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Signed.

I signed it last year too and made a payment to promote the petition too. Wont be watching any videos as it took me weeks to stop thinking about a few pictures i saw last time. Apsolutly beyond belief , kill the lot of them !

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Bet you all still eat a ****** takeaway though :lol:
Sorry fella, but it's the wrong thread for any attempts at humour.

I won't be watching the vid. We already donate to about 10 animal charities, and have worked for one when living abroad. Doing that changed me as a person, and although I suppose it helped the sanctuary in some way, I wish I hadn't done it and just given money to help instead.

I left Crete after 2 years sickened by the treatment of animals, and I suspect the vid in the link is worse from some of the reactions posted.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
The reason I disagree with things like foxhunting is primarily because of the fact that the people who take part in it do it for reasons of enjoyment. When someone enjoys seeing an animal suffer the way a fox does under those circumstances, my temper goes freestyle.

I imagine the stuff this thread relates to makes foxhunting look humane. Dunno how the hell people can take pleasure from an animal suffering. My dog's asleep in front of me here, she was in a sanctuary when I got her, and she'd obviously had a sh!t life. I'd love 15 minutes on my own with the previous owner.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts