Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i am new to this but my brother is on hear alot as he has a 6. Found this video this morning and was wandering if anybody knows who the car belongs too! This kinda crap ****es me off. maybe they should get a decent job and by their own evo to f*** up.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Hi all, i am new to this but my brother is on hear alot as he has a 6. Found this video this morning and was wandering if anybody knows who the car belongs too! This kinda crap ****es me off. maybe they should get a decent job and by their own evo to f*** up.
I dont think that evo was stolen mate.
That was shot in a warehouse in northern Ireland there was a cruise being held.

·
Registered
865 Posts
dont thinks its stolen just thinkl thats what happens when chav's get hold of them

·
Registered
565 Posts
Poor car!!

What the f*ck was that MC'in sh*te supposed to do? apart from make your ears bleed. Music my arse :smthumbdo God I hate that sh*t!!

Can't tell what they're saying, roughly translated I think it'd be something along the lines of "i'm a chav c*ck that can't keep my scrubber mouth shut!!"

Craig:coolsm:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Poor car!!

What the f*ck was that MC'in sh*te supposed to do? apart from make your ears bleed. Music my arse :smthumbdo God I hate that sh*t!!

Can't tell what they're saying, roughly translated I think it'd be something along the lines of "i'm a chav c*ck that can't keep my scrubber mouth shut!!"

Craig:coolsm:
lmao. along the lines of what my translation came up with

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i know. it winds me up how much time and money guys spend tidying up their cars only for them to be nicked by some jobless dole scamming scum of the earth. I think its sometimes worse if you actually get the car back though. a guy i knew could not get a new car as he got his back but the insurance said it would pay for repairs. he swears to this day that it never handled/drove and generally felt the same way again and it destoyed the love he had for the car not to mention it was registered as stolen/recovered so his resale value was extremaly low!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts