Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still on the lookout for a set of bowlies for my Lancer and am starting to think I'll have to buy new.

That opens another can of worms though, anyone got recommendations for a reliable place, preferably in Strathclyde?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have just bough my EVO6 and it came with the 17inch OZ racing wheels, the milage is 6000miles on Bridgestone SO-1 and about 3-4mm tread left, the wheels has stone chip and in gunmetal colour.
I ordered new wheels and tyres from Japan (ADVAN) and it is coming in a month time. I would like to sell mine at about £500 with the tyres or by the time my wheels arrive and the tyres is not goods, I can sell them at £400. I am in Manchester.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Takakiara
Where did you buy your VI from ? I am in Blackburn not to far away from Manchester and I am trying to find a fairly recent Evo VI in silver.What did you pay for yours,
How do you like it ? Email me if you like.
Cheers. Ian [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported thru a Japanese company in Yokohama, cost me less than £22K with MINES ECU, suspension worth(Yen 300,000)and discount for future products as well(wheels, exhaust,turbine kit, ARC air filter, carbon fibre bonnet, Apex AVC, SARD products) plenty to buy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taka,

Is yours a dark blue VI I often see parked near Chinatown (Allied Irish Bank area)? I also work in town (Manchester) and would like to see your mods and amp; wheels if possible. Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope

mine is Black EM437U and the wheels I have decided to keep for track days, don't want to damage my new ADVAN wheels.

See you around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taka,

What Advans have you gone for? I like the look of the silver RCs (5 spoke) but am unsure whether they would clear the standard Evo's Brembo calipers? Let me know when you get yours as I'd like a look please.

Robin
Silver VI

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my contact in yokohama will sort the best for me. will post picture once it is in. (8 weeks)I am receiving one full 20ft load of performance parts on their behalf and helping him to distribute it while he look for an agent. There are plent of mufflers, downpipe, wheels, tires, rear spoilers, suspension kit, turbine kit, clutch, air filters and lots of ... for so many people.

I hope it it not too much trouble for me to handle this assignment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turbine kit - the HKS one?

With all those bits coming, it sounds like you should be linking up with the likes of Dragon Autosport who might be interested (I can't say for sure as my name's not Alan Zini (!) but I know he was looking for a cost effective way of getting Evo spares/upgrade stuff into the UK). Other than that how about trying ABP Motorsport in Crewe or someone else who currently only does limited upgrades for the Evo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The turbine kit i am looking at is from JUN, the other turbine kit in the container is not mine, somebody ordered it.

I am new to all these parts and bits, just base on recommendation from people in Japan, www.takakaira.co.jp

As for Drangon Autosport, dunno him that well to try to do business with him or others. Maybe, one day I will.

if you do need something for your car, let me know. i can try to get it for you. I get HKS, Blitz, MINES, others at 20-35% of UK dealers list price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts