Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SOME SECONDHAND 17 INCH WHEELS TO FIT A 6,WITH TYRES PREFERABLY (235/45/17).
MONEY WAITING

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last bump,then i will think of buying new with tyres,so come on help me out here :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
I will have a look tomorrow but I think I have a set of Evo 6 track day wheels in my storage unit

Allan
WRC Tech

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
uktrucks said:
I will have a look tomorrow but I think I have a set of Evo 6 track day wheels in my storage unit

Allan
WRC Tech
thanks,but looking for everyday wheels really. ;)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yep they are OZ F1 17" that were used as track day wheels. Dont look that bad.

Cheers

Allan

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have a set of standard oz,s m8 sitting in my spare room we can maybe do some sort of deal

cheers harky

·
Registered
96 Posts
in scotland m8, new to this how do you upload pics cheers

·
Registered
607 Posts
Bout time you got new rims, you might want to drop the ride height abit also, :p

Try saj at jap performance for a set of RS*R springs, drop the car 25mm and its still a nice ride as i have the same springs,

Click me for springs

And for some new rims, try Rare Rims, great prices and very quick delivery,

Click for rims

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its been lowered with the ralliart/eibach ones old chap :D
dont look like a tank now :crackup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
wheels

have a set of used wheels off my 8 with just about legal 235 45 17 dunlop sports on them not bad condition no scuffs just laquer starting to lift in around the stud holes yours for 250 if interested.. call me on 07985104481 cheers paul ,,,, please dont ask for pics as it's taken me a year to get my car pics on my profile

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hi, seen the 17" Advans on fleabay, ends soon (14:30) and very cheap at the moment ? Didn't realise they did this style in 17's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts