Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should have seen them when I dropped them off, they looked a right pair of muppets :D Should have made them walk through town really :crackup:

Their walk home should be interesting :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pete Iles said:
Holy $h!t Matt! What are you doing?!? ;) :D

Pete
That's just what Leonard wears on a Saturday night down town :D He will try and tell you that he went to a fancy dress party, but he just enjoys showing off his legs, wearing blonde wigs and playing with blow up toys :eek: :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Bex said:
That's just what Leonard wears on a Saturday night down town :D He will try and tell you that he went to a fancy dress party, but he just enjoys showing off his legs, wearing blonde wigs and playing with blow up toys :eek: :crackup:

I dont mind admitting thats how I go out at the weekend. I'm the daddy in that wig, just wait till you see my moustache :crackup:

You should have seen the sexy Nuns :eek: :hammer:

Although Worzel Gummage and Aunt Sally were best:rofl:

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Bex said:

:confused: There's nothing wrong with blow up toys Bex. :D

Pete

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.