Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a standard Evo 6 GSR and I am thinking of ditching my Mitsubishi dealer in favour of Steve Hill Motorsport to have it serviced. Any feedback please ?

Can they do all that a dealer can do ? AYC servicing etc...

Tks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've never heard anything bad about Steve Hill and amp; co. Shorty is your man however as he uses him quite a bit.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only ever heard v. good things about steve hill

a certain Mitsi dealer tried to con me into buying a 300 quid part that wasn't faulty (they said it was) so i have been put off them for life. Of course not all of them will be dodgy but i personally can't take the risk. Dont like some of teh prices i have been quoted in the past as well, 200 quid for tracking, 165 quid for an S03 - like we are Mercedes/Rolls Royce owners, non-enthusiasts who have never read a service invoice or looked under a bonnet before but just write blank cheques out. Don't think so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've used Steve Hill Motorsport for servicing and amp; upkeep of my Evo VI for the last 2 years and found them extremely helpful.
Mike and amp; Dave certainly know their way around the Evos (std and amp; rally) and where to source parts.
I wouldn't use anybody else for keeping my car on the road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed. Steve Hill's are helpful, knowledgeable and don't try to rip you off.

Dave changes ALL oils on every service. They are well priced too @ £35 per hour!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got to get mine in for a service with in the next 3 weeks.
Gwadd ditch ya mitsi dealer,steve hill are very good also know a few people who go to Mark Shead at MA developments ,check the links page for the web site based in maidenhead.
Any where else around the thames valley south ish area not much better than these 2 as far as recommendation is concerned.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In total agreement. Will be taking my SEVEN to them |PLS| ask him to fit the new brakes!

JF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, *BIG* thumbs up fro Steve Hill from me.

Completely honest, work ultra fast and as they maintain many rally cars,
they know the evo inside out.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to Steve Hill for my service yesterday and have to agree with all on here.Cannot fault them,prices are good and all fluids are changed(inc geabox oil).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts