Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I AM NOT A STARWARS GEEK!... :D

But i did go and see this latest installment at the pictures last friday night...Is is just me that thinks that the original starwars idea has given way to a Kid's cartoon-like film in order to rake in big bucks. A total waste of three hours! :mad:

I was not old enough to go and see the original trilogy when it was released at the pictures, But I do have the Box set in my collection and rate them as good Action/Adventure films in the same role as Indinan Jones etc etc... :coolsm:

I was hugely disapointed with the first two films from this new trilogy, They have lost the edge they once had, Every scene is now computer generated and there seems to be a quirky(sp?) alien included just to make the kids laugh. This light hearted theme is continued into the third film although it is surposed to dipict(sp?) Anikin's decent too the dark side of the force. :confused:

Does anybody else feel they could of made a great triology if they had made 15/18 rated films. It just seems a waste!

Steve :(

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I'm with you 18 certificate all the way on the new trilogy.

Hate those bloody stupid kiddy aliens :blah:

Then again maybe remaster the old trilogy as well and make that certificate 18 you could get rid of princess leias bikini for starters when she was being held by jabba :D

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I always assumed that Lucas always intended all the (6) films for a 'youth' audience
and the adult interest was because they were 'usually' accompanying the kids.....

having said that there are probably far more 'adult' enthusiasts e.g that attend conventions etc

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Leonard said:
:crackup: You dirty [email protected] you cant do that to her she is tooooo innocent looking :D :angel:
I would have made it that Obi wan and yoda rode the pant's off Padme in a sick threesome and that Anakin only converted to the dark side because yoda and anakin were the daddies :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts