Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mrs and I are having our first child in May but, to be honest it has not sunk in, until that is I was looking through the pics I took with my new camera.

Reality is starting to set in :eek:

Attachments

·
Twincharger Guru
4,563 Posts
Congratulations mate, we're expecting our first in April and it's only just sinking in now seeing how big she's getting!

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking forward to it. I sold me bike as I was worried about coming off so hopefully that is the only major thing to go.

Hopefully I can slip in a few Mods before it is born :D

·
Twincharger Guru
4,563 Posts
livewire said:
There goes all the money for tuning :p but seriously what would you rather have :angel:
My plan is to get the current Evo mods out of the way before the missus bans me from spending money on the car. I have 3 months to get it together..... :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Antony,

Good luck mate, believe me, it's the best experience of your life and that includes Evos. My boy is just past two and every day is something new and better than the day before.

But, you will have no funds left for the car, your life, etc etc..

:D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Congrats, god i had a bump like that this time last year, my wee girl was born in may. :D

Its the best experience ever, sadly my evo had to be sold 2mths ago due to me not wanting to work full time as its too hard to leave them :(

Lisa

·
Registered
329 Posts
had to sell the evo because of mine being born 10 weeks ago now. push chairs and car seats were nightmare to get in. wouldnt change for the world though.

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
livewire said:
OOH Nasty :shake:
Yeah but if i keep asking to borrow the other halfs cossie and he keeps having to say no he might just give in and buy me another mibby an older one though as i had an 8 fq before :D

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
Good luck chaps :)

We had our first last March, never under estimate how much they will change your life, they are hard work, sleep is a luxury ;) but they are deffo the best thing that can ever happen to you :)

All the best.

·
Twincharger Guru
4,563 Posts
I asked a friend what it's like to have a first child and he replied "imagine never ever having a long lie-in again but worth it" Am hoping to be able to keep the Evo but have a list of motors and unfinished projects to sell first :D

looking for a 'sensible car' so if anyone has a Volvo T5R for sale..... :crackup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts