Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a really good day 2day.

Well organised, no roll in, roll on, spin up, roll off :) Was more relaxed and not as stressfull as the old style days, hey Jim even managed a cup of tea and a burger I believe :) Thanks 2 John 4 organising it and Jim and amp; the team at Star for executing the day so well ;) BTW they burgers were the biz m8. Was good 2 put some faces 2 the names on here and have a good crack totally non car specific. Think it would be safe 2 say every1 enjoyed themselves and I recon a big well done is due to Andy for the figures in his Scoob RA. I`m in the process of editing pix from 2day jnow so I`ll let u all know when I`ve upped them ;)

L8r Peebs
Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, a big thanks to Star performance for the best day yet. A total of eight cars turned up, four Evos and four Imprezas, with another couple of Evos coming along to spectate. Star also done a great job with the catering. No burger van available, so they laid on a BBQ.

Facts and figures to follow as Sam has the plots to scan in. Here are a few pics I took during the day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad you lot had a good day!:D

So what were the results of the day? with what mods?
It would be nice to compare with the one we had at PE:D

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys, bin pretty busy 2night editing / upping and changing indexes ;)
S bin worth it though methinks, the pix I got 2day r up on my site.
Checkem out they`re at scoobymods.co.uk under the pix from 28/04/02 sub heading ;) There are nav menus n stuff 2 make it easy 2 browse. Still arguing with myself about the format for the site :)
If I get copies of the graphs I`ll up them as well, as per previous RR results.

Enjoy
Pete (totally knackered now :D )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony rough results as I mind them were

both E4's at around 295bhp, ?????torque
E6 at 338bhp and 285lbs
E7 at around 340 and 320lbs

Rough figures as Sam has the plots to scan in. When he does we'll link them here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sam,

Wots the hold up m8 ? :)
Hope u r no tryin 2 doctor them so the evos look good http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
If u r avin tekno probs bring them over an I`ll do them in an hour (including upload) ;)

L8r m8
Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
come on guys give me a chance.

i have already scaned them on monday but i was so busy last night that i could not post them.

i will put htem on later tonight, with the times as well as they are the most interesting bit of the whole day!

sam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.