Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my pass stamped so will definately be at simons RR day on 15th..wooo...hooooo

Barry,

what happens if my evo has more horses than you tuning girlies?

Lee,

will meet you at Waltham Abbey as discussed..will mail you to get more detail.

bring it on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Robert

I wonder if, as moderator, I remove the above posts, will you move back down a level? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
then I will just post some more meaningless responses to get them back...ha hah hhahah (like this one)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't you know the 15th is a secret?

Which way are you guys going? Email me if you want to meet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pondy,

get out of the jam jar..this is being advertised on the rrday section of this forum due too lack of no's

we are meeting at mims and heading up M40 i think? mail simon for details

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robert.

spot on mate.....the mimms crew will be in full attendance (apart from andy fox who is just a girl :)), i will check all the times and drop you a line before the weekend....

word of advice, once we get motoring (which we will (barry??)), dont follow me as i dont have a ####ing clue :)

Barry/umreet: are you meeting us at mimms?

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lee,
Don't let my secret out. Su still thinks I'm a bloke and in a few weeks time after the operation, it'll all be complete http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

And Lee is right once you all get motoring, don't follow him because:

a. He will be at the back of the line because he is that slow and
b. He won't have any idea where he is going as soon as he leaves the M25

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rob,
If you're slower then that means that you haven't got an Evo and you've got a Proton with an Evo bodykit. That's the only way someone can be slower than Lee.
And he never goes fast enough for his Gatso thingy to make any difference.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rob, pay no attention to the northerner....the green eyed monster lives in his car, he comes down and sees all the wealthy gsr's and tme's and gets all upset and sulks at the back of the line and thinks to himself why do i have to be owned by a northerner, with a RSX , and to get his own back makes andys car run like a bag of spanners :)

lee

Andy: sorry i havent mailed you off net but i am not at work at the moment, good news about the house, i bet it is great to have so much room.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me guess Lee,
The car is not starting and you can't work out where the bonnet catch is.....
House is going well at the moment. Still living out of a suitcase and boxes though.
Speak to you later on

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know where the bonnet catch is, i found out when i was at ralliart, i asked what the big cupboard at the front of the car had in it :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And were Ralliart as surprised as you when you found an engine in there (thats the thing with lots of pipes coming from it and a red top ;))

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not only were they surprised but i heard one of them saying shite i knew we had forgot to put something in the RSX and oh well he will never notice :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But I'm OK mate.
I just store up all the bull**** from reading your posts and put that in the tank and its seems to run OK http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
And anyway, mines rear engined isn't it??? That's the reason I keep telling Su that she can't fill the boot with shoes, clothes and other shopping....

Andy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts