Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Standard Evolution VI Induction piping

Hi Guys,

Am after the above, standard Evolution VI induction piping but not the airbox now as I have one on it's way to me.

Just need the turbo to MAF pipe and the recirc valve piping.

PM me with what you have got

Cheers

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
i have a airbox and pipe from turbo to maff but no pipe from dump valve needs 4x nut's and bolts as they wern't any on the airbox when i bought it, open to offers if it's any good to you,

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am really after the whole lot, someone must have all the piping and the air box?!?!?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I've got the piping on both sides of the intercooler and up to the inlet manifold. No airbox though! :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Think I am starting to make things confusing................sorry............I am looking for everything from the airbox to the turbo, nothing more, but I do want the dump valve piping and plastic dump vavle. However I do not need the MAF as I have this already.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've also got a plstic dump valve, I bought a Metal MR one for mine. Turned out I didn't need one. Open to offers for DV plus Airbox.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,

Still trying to get the above, anyone got what I need? Airbox, mounting bolts, piping from turbo to airbox and plastic dumpvavle and piping.

Drop me a PM :)

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts