Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I bought a full set of standard wheels for my 7 and had them fully repaired of all curb rash, and then powder coated in a jet black, which I think looks amazing on any colour Evo.

The reason I am selling these is I have slowly fallen in the love with the RAYS which came with my Evo from Japan, I initially disliked the wheels, but the more I look at them now on the car (£3000 winter wheels lol) I love how they look and I want to keep them now, so after spending £300 on the standard wheels, £450 powder coating and repairing them, and THEN spending £500 on tyres, I don't want them anymore :smthumbdo

I am looking for a very reasonable £500 for the wheels by themselves, that's a saving of £250.

If you want the tyres (still mounted) I want £450 for the tyres as they are brand new and have never seen the road (look at my ad for the tyres here, you can see I took the wheels to the garage, so they haven't seen a single mile yet!)

They are located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, but I am all over the UK up until the 23rd of December, so can deliver for a tiny fee (a lot cheaper than postage lol)

Text/Call - 07730050001

- Oliver

1 - 1 of 1 Posts