Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the standard Evo V and VI springs the same?

I've got Eibachs on my VI and they are seriously hard so I was thinking about swapping them out for a set of standard springs to see if I prefer them (lots of bumpy tarmac round here), the thing is I can easily get hold of V springs but don't have the VI springs that were swapped out.

Informed advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey Phil u probably remeber me i was up at justins with my dad having a Blitz fitted :D
my dads car has the eibachs too and they are softer than the standard springs under normal driving conditions especially on bumpy surfaces! standars are terrible on rough surfaces. are you sure they are Eibachs? maybe they are the HKS lowering springs which are stiffer or maybe your just not used to such a stiff setup? in all honestly you will not like the standard springs more than the Eibachs.

Regards

Umreet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Umreet,

Yeah I remember you, how's it going?

I pretty sure they are Eibachs but I've also got poly bushes so the suspension is seriously hard.

I've not been out in a standard one since I've got mine though so I'll have to try and blag a go in one before I look at changing mine, I think my front bushes may be on the way out as well so that probably doesn't help!

See you at Bolney?

cheers,

Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.