Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told that the IX Front Brembo's are the same as those fitted to the Alfa 156 GTA, can anyone confirm this? As GTA discs are easier to find on store searches than Evo IX. However I'm confused over the prices for the Alfa discs as one online store says £114 for two fronts but another store says £95 per disc.

Also does anyone know the Brembo part number for the Evo's discs and pads? Not the Mitsubishi part number but Brembo's. I'm guessing this would be the best way to make sure they are the same?

·
OEM Parts Guru
3,020 Posts
Mate, I've sold genuine Brembo discs and I've sold non genuine Brembo discs, tons of each, and there is nothing to choose between them quality and performance wise if you choose the right ones. The casting actually looks cleaner on the non Brembo discs.

And, I think you may well find the GTA discs are not the same PCD as an Evo disc.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mate, I've sold genuine Brembo discs and I've sold non genuine Brembo discs, tons of each, and there is nothing to choose between them quality and performance wise if you choose the right ones. The casting actually looks cleaner on the non Brembo discs.

And, I think you may well find the GTA discs are not the same PCD as an Evo disc.
Thanks for your reply... what are the right ones as most sellers just say they are OEM spec without manufacturers details.

Edit:

Found this useful site, the Cross References tab gives the part numbers for the pattern parts.
http://www.brakeworld.co.uk/brakeworld/buyguide/html/rs3681.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts