Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My standard 2 port boost solenoid is broken and don't want to get car remapped so if anyone has a standard one off a Evo 8 as they have upgraded to a 3 port that would
Be great

Also after standard metal recirc found on Evo 9
And 8 mr

Thanks

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Eh buddy think I have two port sitting in box when I mapped. I'll check in morning

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Southampton /Hampshire area
Will
Be getting a 3 port but only just got the car and don't Fancy getting it remapped just yet as it has a map with standard solenoid

Am I correct in saying it should
Be closed when there is no power to it
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh k cheers,let me know if you have it and what you want for it and I could pop up tomorow somewhen

Thanks
Jack

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This what you need? Came off my 7
Hat looks the ticket different colour plug but looks the same
Mine is a 8 though so just doing some research to see if it will work,

How much you want ? I could come up in a bit

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good , just need to double check that will be fine as it's from a 7 , will probably get it in an evening or next weekend if that ok fella
Don't happen to have oem pipework for it ? as previous owner changed mine for silicon hoses without restrictors( guess you would still be using it
Thanks
Jack

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me know if you still need 2 port solinoid as I have one off my nine hear in uxbridge
Got one off ekme thanks ,
Still got low boost issue so think it is the pipework as have no restirctors in them

Don't happen to have the standard pipework from j pipe to actuator and solenoid

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll have a look
Cheers buddy that would be greatly appreciated ,It has a t piece that goes from j pipe , to actuator to solenoid, if not I'll see if I can get it new from a dealer , finding a part no is a pain though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts