Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a cool time, especially the Paddies.

I'm off to my local now to down 30 pints of the black stuff @ 1.50 a pint
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(thats guinness by the way, not oil :D )

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just like to apologise in advance for any pi555ed up antics when I get back in tonight :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fq400duran said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i liked that very good pal :crackup:
Cheers mate :D
Our lass ain't too impressed at me. Don't know how much I put down but the bit I can remember (the early bit) they were going down great guns :D

The only negative bit was the constant playing of the shyte 'anthem' St Patrick's Day. I still can't get it out of my head and it's the worst song in the world ever :mad:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Role on St. Georges Day :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
wombat231170 said:
Role on St. Georges Day :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
THEIR ARE NO DRAGONS AND HE DIDNT TAKE ONE ON :D more like a country thats what the dragon symbolises he defeated a country

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And st patrick REALLY chased a load of snakes out of Ireland did he???

Come on Mos, lets be sensible about this or I'll have to stick a haggis up yer arse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
wombat231170 said:
And st patrick REALLY chased a load of snakes out of Ireland did he???

Come on Mos, lets be sensible about this or I'll have to stick a haggis up yer arse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hello mate long time no see :D

yes their were plenty of dangerous snakes around these parts and i thought u knew and they got rid of them and someone else got rid of wolves

did u know we had wolves here too in britain and ireland

and im sure u will like a haggis up yer rectum baa baa :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
moses said:
hello mate long time no see :D

yes their were plenty of dangerous snakes around these parts and i thought u knew and they got rid of them and someone else got rid of wolves

did u know we had wolves here too in britain and ireland

and im sure u will like a haggis up yer rectum baa baa :D
Good to hear from you again my friend, hope all's well with you and your family. I am still pi55ed so I imagine there are snakes and wolves everywhere :D :D :D ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts