Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The monthly Jap meet happens at Squires Café Bar on the first Tuesday evening of each month, so the next one is Tuesday 5th April. There is usually a good turnout of all sorts of Jap cars, so well worth a visit and look round.

Cars usually arrive between 6:30 to 7:00 pm but come and go throughout the evening, it's quite casual so you can please yourself when you come and go :D

As it's a Café Bar refreshments are available on site.

The address is:- Squires Café Bar, Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, South Milford, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS25 5LX.

Click HERE for a link to Squires website for directions etc.

Please post up if you think you can make it so we have an idea of who is going :smthumbup

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'll be at the next one, gonna drag phil along aswell if the weathers decent, I'll be boasting my new my autos map so it'll be good for a run out :)

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
i will pop along see what i am working should make it tho

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
:lol: ha ha pretty much jim lad, you came to your senses yet and kept the evo?
Yeah, give it a run out Jim :smthumbup
I had someone go to Paul's friday morning to look at the car but had no contact with him since:confused: :rolleyes:...and he'd waited 2 weeks just to view the car as it was going to Paul's...god knows.

f'kin destined to stay at this rate, Ill prob end up getting the car back same week as this meet....IF, IF its ready il try and pick it up same day and pop down for a chat on way home :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Not picking car up til friday after work from paul's so im not bale to make this, weather looks spot on for a run out too.

Will deffo try and get up to a few more of these, some great roads up there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts