Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My names Ross and i run Slip&Grip Automotive. Hoping to help push the guest class side of the sprint series a bit further this year with some entires from our members. Got as few booked in for Castle Combe round already. Personally I run a Nissan Skyline R32 on track so come and say hello if you see us in the paddock. Looking forward to seeing what the MLR Series is all about, it sounds ideal.

Cheers

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Hi all,

My names Ross and i run Slip&Grip Automotive. Hoping to help push the guest class side of the sprint series a bit further this year with some entires from our members. Got as few booked in for Castle Combe round already. Personally I run a Nissan Skyline R32 on track so come and say hello if you see us in the paddock. Looking forward to seeing what the MLR Series is all about, it sounds ideal.

Cheers
Hi Ross

Glad you helped out will pop by for a natter .................Cheers Steve :D

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Love a track slag r32
Just what the series needs- a few other car clubs to show up and experience a cheap days motorsport...
Be interesting if anyone shows up in an evo beater.....

Loom forward to seeing everyone after taking a year out..

Cheers jamie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys thanks. Yea please do pop over for a chat. All our own members are always willing to chat and all very relaxed. Hopefully we can bring a great selection of guest class cars this year to all the events to run alongside you guys. I have watch alot of the videos and many of you seem very quick so we will see if the non 4WD cars can keep up but it loks like epic fun.

Members entries we have for Castle Combe:

Josh Gault - Clio RS200
Matthew Opie - Clio RS200
Chris Roberts - BMW 135i
Dean Freeman - BMW 325i
Andy Rose - R33 Skyline
Ross Parker - R32 Skyline
James Cass - MX5 Turbo
Rupert Heston - Megane RS
Mike Bowles - Clio Cup

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
Is the Megane RS a mk3? I've been to French car show at castle Combe and in the right hands those new Meganes are absolutely brutal around a track, easily upset a few Evos.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im pretty sure it is Ben yes. I would have to agree with you. I hired one at the Nurburgring for 4 laps and managed an 8:25 BTG which i was pretty impressedwith for a standard motor and my competence.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Il be bringing an Mx5 Mk2 Turbo

Going to be an interesting mix of cars!
Worth checking out our Slip&Grip Automotive members page on FB mate as there are a far few MX5T's on the page. Look forward to seeing how quick that is. Yes intersting mix of cars. I would like to think next year we can get enough entries to run an all makes class with split classes within it to give everyone a chance of winning something.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just joined your FB page :smthumbup I`m coming to combe and bringing my evo engined mk1 mx5 :naughty:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you would all agree Darin and crew put on a great event today. Some really quick cars and drivers accross all classes. Looking forward to seeing you all again on the 15th of July.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts