Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted Silver E6 with red mud guards/flaps in car park at the old 'Do It Yourself' carpark (which is now no frills). Just behind Zoo bar in St.Helens.

w00t first post

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Teaaka said:
Spotted Silver E6 with red mud guards/flaps in car park at the old 'Do It Yourself' carpark (which is now no frills). Just behind Zoo bar in St.Helens.

w00t first post
might have been 213 :D he came to a meet last night... but i didn't get to see his flaps :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: Re: Spotted

Makes said:
might have been 213 :D he came to a meet last night... but i didn't get to see his flaps :D
My flaps where proudly displayed for all to see, you musn't have been looking in the right places :D

Yes m8 that was mine, we where playing snooker all day in scala.

My first spotting and your first post, I'm filling up :D

PS: I made this username cos my other is up to its 20 post max but I think Ill be keeping this one when I join.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Spotted

Daz_213 said:

PS: I made this username cos my other is up to its 20 post max but I think Ill be keeping this one when I join.
Watch out - when I did that, just cos it was twice as easy as actually joining - I got majorly flamed by the whole forum... had to take a few weeks off before posting again :crackup:

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Spotted

Daz_213 said:
Join?

In the next 10 minutes?

As its a ban for re registering;)

Jez

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
ooh hes a paid up member now :D

I didn't nag him last night either, and you can change your name if you want, just send Dave G a private message ;)

Also you can go into chit chat and the jokes section ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts