Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White EVO6 on the M62 west bound in the fast lane.

I was in the Silver TME east bound M62 fast lane. Both gave each other knowing looks as we passed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That must have been one HELL of a fast knowing look ! :D
What was your combined approach speed, about 180mph ?

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shure it was white, As i past another evo6 on the M62 in the fast lane.. My car was silver as well..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That will teach me to press the reply button too fast!
The WHITE 6 was not me, I was in a ICELLE BLUE 6 on the M62 west and M1 south on Friday afternoon - Saw a Silver 6 and saw a white 6 too. Any of you guys??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whereabouts on the M62 because it might have been me or Miss RSX if it was over near to the Manchester / Liverpool bit.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drive from Chester to Manchester all the time, I have freinds in Uni over there, and I miss the Uni life, so i go up there all the time to get lashed! :) I was traveling up on friday afternoon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you lot live near Manchester/Liverpool area, And I thought I was on my own! :) (more or less)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DJack,
Miss RSX and me live in Altrincham at the moment (in the process of moving to Wariington) and Miss RSX actually works in Speke and so if you see a white RSX travelling at insane speeds around that area, you'll know who it is :)

We were over in Chester at the weekend as well but didn't see any other Evo's around. Also went on a run down to Macclesfield (A538) and back to scare a few bikers who use the same roads. They all seem surprised when anyone attempts to take them on and then are even more annoyed when you start to pull away from them around the twisties ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ANDY

I live in Chester and Work in Warrington - maybe see you around in your RSX at some point? Mine is a Icelle Blue VI, T Plate.

I'll give you a nod, if I see you

;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DJack/Andy,

I'm in the Chester area also - Blue Mak. There's also 'i've got one' (Dafydd) near Wrexham. There's a guy who works near Sandycroft in a Silver Mak too (don't know him or if he's on this board). Eye's peeled for a mad waving/lights flashing situation:)

Kevin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts