Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Essex today shopping at Costco's and whilst loading my car with cans of drink i see this little beauty behind me... *Pics dont do alot of justice*

What you lot think of this?...brand new i guess just not 09 plates...

·
Registered
434 Posts
I think that looks pretty cool.

Would't mind having that to run back and forward to work in thats for sure

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Its a Zetec S with the Monotune performance upgrade pack, includes Alloys body stripes mirrors and exhaust.

Ford did somethign simular for the old Fiesta ST and they do a package for the Focus ST

·
Registered
905 Posts
Not a fan of the mirrors... wonder how much a replacement headlamp is :mhihi:

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
My mate had that car or one just like it on his rollers the other day.

As far as Fiestas go its one of the nicest.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
The new fiestas are quite nice looking, i notice renault are bringing out a new megan looks the same

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, i agree the mirrios are the only setbacks on this car but other than that its one nice looking car...and whoever said they got a black one you must post pics asap !!!! lol..

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
They're about £11,600 was looking at getting one for the wife, and ditching "Ruby" her over loved 1993 Volkwagen Golf Diesel L that she loves to bits. They do an option extra of larger wheels and the side skirts and spoilers for just over £12k :smthumbup

Nice looking the white with the yellow, looks fresh and modern :coolsm:

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i like the colour combination because its not too much but enough to stand out..they really have put thoughts into it you know, p.s. still want pics of the black version

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
They're about £11,600 was looking at getting one for the wife, and ditching "Ruby" her over loved 1993 Volkwagen Golf Diesel L that she loves to bits. They do an option extra of larger wheels and the side skirts and spoilers for just over £12k :smthumbup

Nice looking the white with the yellow, looks fresh and modern :coolsm:

Regards

Mark
yeh mines got the street pack (17 inch wheels, tints, esp), side skirts, and alloy pedals. Looks well cool

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
then post some pics mate!!!...if its like the white one i definetly want to see how it looks in black!!!pics pics pics pics :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts