Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just on me way into toon along New Bridge Street. On approach to the lights at Warner Bros, i noticed this red E3 waiting to turn to his right across my path. Could not mistake the aggressive front end, vents, stunning red it was, with 5 spoke silve alloys. Think it was L reg......TUP on the end. I flashed and we gave each other a hug and kiss......LOL nah man, just the thumbs up. WHo was it? Fess up!

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
P11GT said:
Was just on me way into toon along New Bridge Street. On approach to the lights at Warner Bros, i noticed this red E3 waiting to turn to his right across my path. Could not mistake the aggressive front end, vents, stunning red it was, with 5 spoke silve alloys. Think it was L reg......TUP on the end. I flashed and we gave each other a hug and kiss......LOL nah man, just the thumbs up. WHo was it? Fess up!
No idea but I nearly wrote the bugger off in my vectra last week under the flyover leading onto the tyne bridge. :D

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
No idea mate, I've only just started to see it recently these past few weeks - I've seen it 2 or 3 times now knocking around the nukey city area.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: im evoless still
get it back next week , im lost with out it (how sad eh ) :coolsm: :coolsm:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
BillyT said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: im evoless still
get it back next week , im lost with out it (how sad eh ) :coolsm: :coolsm:
You still getting the clutch done??

Oh I've got some photies of you know what. ;)

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Mark / Billy - what's the thread that your sig is referring to ??? I've looked alllll awa man ?

Oh and I passed two III's on the A19 just south of Teeside on Tuesday, one silver, one yella (going north) - had trade plates on so not sure which garage they were going to, but I know the one opposite where I work in Stockton was meant to be getting one in.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Seen both a red II/III and a red 260 around the toon in recent weeks, but never had the chance to flash them ....... there seems to be quite a few knocking about at the moment up here

:D

Geoff - PM sent mate .......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts