Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, I spoke to your missus outside the icell blue evo (was trying to do my part for the MLR).. Who is it on this forum?, I forgot wot name she said u r under on here!! Nice lookin motor! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes Paula told me you spoke to her.where do you live,do you drive the silver 6 wich I have seen occasionaly around Birkenhead ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yer man, I work in Birkenhead!! :) I live near cheshire oaks though (on the chester high road) !! U in Chester yer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I aint done any yet, But I have been to quite a few as a spec or passenger.. I am going to oulton park this saturday i t hink.. you should pop down for a peak!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris,
I think you'll find that it's next Saturday that we're all off to Oulton Park, unless you're going on your own this weekend :D:D:D

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eeer...... doh!! Yer it is !!

O00ps.. I was In chester again last night, buying a snooper radar detector (10 points on L) and another evo 6 come flying in the car park.. It was a Tommi mak, silver.. Siperdrager ex, HKS dumpvalve etc.. The guy got out, and I shouted over to him nice car mate We then had a chat about his car and mine for 15 mins or so.. I t hen told him about this club, wich he didnt know about, then i told him I was going to oulton park this saturday (shooot)!!

Hope he dont go down now, As i feel like a muppet! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts