Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos in this area?? i have spotted a couple of evos lately, 1 in kilnhouse garage last night silver 6 i think, another today parked on queensway near cricket club, another silver 6, think i have also seen a white 6 around st annes, but anyway, anyone on here?

·
Registered
540 Posts
me and rick IV are in the area, more poulton / thornton but sometimes get up that way :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
I got my 1st Evo on monday & its a silver VI, been putting a few miles on the car around st annes & blackpool.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
were u in the shell station in st annes late on ? monday night i think??? there is a couple of silver 6s around

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Aye we certainly are being overrun by Evos around the Blackpool area. I remember the days when there was just 3 or 4 examples in Blackpool,mine being one of them and a 6 belonging to a friend.

now i often see a Yellow 8 doing the school run :D
a white 6
a orange 5 belonging to a friend
a silver 5
a yellow 5
a white IV (not seen for a few months)
a blue Iv
a black Iv
a red Iv
a light blue 260
a grey MR................and loads more i cant remember the colours or variants.

You wont see mine out much as its locked away safely during the week ,it only comes out at the weekend for an hour or two :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm in the Lytham St.Annes area with a white VII. :)

Have only seen that one parked on Queensway around recently. It's a TME. I think a friend of mine was talking to the owner last Sunday night.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've only had the Evo for a about a month now. It was a black 03 STi before that. :) Do you have black and yellow leather?

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no just a gsr mine, i think i have seen a black 03 sti around before, you seen the light also then? lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Oh right. It was a while ago now, but I did have a chat to a guy in passing with a leathered yellow VIII.

Not sure about seeing the light, but the Evo does fit the bill now that I have a second car for the day to day stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was sceptical at first, but wouldnt really look back now, i had an 03 jdm sti before the evo also.. wasnt me didnt really fancy yellow leather lol, there is possbly 1 or 2 other yellow 8s around as people keep saying they seen me lol and it wasnt me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts