Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Past a Icecelle blue (I think) 6 near Castle Donnington (I was heading back from the motorway services and he was heading towards it) we flashed each other... anyone here (I was in my white RSX beast with the carbon roof vent!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Blade,

Were you on the M4 about 7.30pm between j12 and j11 Tueday night in your beast? If you were i saw you but i was in our people carrier so nearly caught you and overtook! LOVL.
Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya,

Just seen the website, very, very nice! Hows the car coming along? Finished yet?
I'm having a nightmare with mine at the moment, up at DP after going in for a simple fuel relay problem at Ralliart in Winnersh, dont know what they managed to do whilst in there except disconnect nearly all my wiring to the ecu from the apexi guagesand lost boost now, over fueling, disconnected the REV LIMITER!!!
When i got there to drop the car off why didnt they just admit they didnt understand the bloody guages, instead of which when i called in a few hours later they had the bloody MANUAL out! and the car has not run right since, all the fuelling is out, the boost is out and have no rev limiter at all!! And then they had the cheek to charge me £100 to change the fuel relay which i could have done myself in the first place!:(
Not a happy teddy

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ralliart Winnersh,

tell me about it ...

They have a guy in the service dept (his name is Gary if I am not mistaken) that you can swear that he
doesn't want to help the customers or he is simply to f..kin stupid to do so.

My overall experience from Ralliart Winnersh is also bad.

Regards,

Alex.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperL - how funny is that! I know you left while I was getting petrol, but didn't think that it was you passing us! Couldn't really see who was in the car!

Larf! :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evo4girlie.........
As you are a local lass have you tried MA developments in Maidenhead they might be able to sort out your problems,SGT in Maidenhead are Ralliart approved aswell......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blade,

Have you still got the subframes for the seats babe?
Give me a call or mail yeah

Cheers babes
Debs xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Evo4GirlRacer - they are still on the car. PE are gonna mount the seats to the floor in the next couple of weeks. You can have them for xmas if you like, but only if you front up with some misletoe!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok - had a brush and a gargle - you name the place and time, and I'll be there honey!

Might not stop at kissing though, especially when you clap eyes on my beast -- AAiiii!

I meant the EVO, of course :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts