Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rang a couple of mitsubishi main agents today to ask when they would get the evo IX,s in stock .just picking their brains to see how long it take them to get some in.

Sales man answered - "evo 9 , never new their was a evo 9 you mean evo 8 "? - clueless! :rolleyes:

Then tried selling me a fq 400 . - plonker! :moon:

I left it at that because i couldnt be bothered explaining to him!

Thats York main dealer for you!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
TOM_RALLIART said:
should call a propper dealer next time and save ya phone bill :D ;) :) :cool:
Careful Tom, remember it was one of your sales colleagues who told me that MR headlights wouldn't fit into an VIII :crackup:

·
Registered
396 Posts
When i got my car new the salesperson said, and I quote:

"The 4500 mile service interval is so often becuase you have to have your turbo recharged".

No lie...i nearly pi**ed myself.

·
Registered
137 Posts
York (Dork) told me that the spoiler on my E6 automatically changed it's angle above 70mph...Oh and the Intercooler water spray switch was the headlight washer....Hmmm, so there you go. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dealer hadn't heard of the XI? Yeah right, he just wants to shift all the VIII's they have left. I had the same thing off a guy in Grimsby in December when i asked if a new model was coming. he said no aswell. Doesn't matter though as i got an VIII MR340 in the end and am well happy with it.

The guy in Norwich told me the resevoir for the intercooler was in the boot when it's actually in the front and the windscreen bottle's in the rear - i guess they don't sell too many EVO's down my way...Could probably have told me every colour shade for the Colt though! :crackup:

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I honestly dont think he new the evo ix was out , but yes you are right .

They still have over 500 un-registered viii,s to get rid of ,so i heard through the grape vine :eek:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Unfeckinbelievable........How can you work for Mitsubishi and not know this information.
I know everything about my job inside out.

Truly amazing :confused:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
livewire said:
*no passing the swear filter please*them all !!!!! :moon: :hammerhea :mad:
Ben_Scammell said:
Another well thought out, excellent contribution. Pat on the back for you!
It was (before the mods got to it) succinct, accurate, mildly amusing and totally devoid of self-love; IMO those are criteria that quite a few on here would do well to aspire to :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Its so funny, so many times in the past i've come across dealers which i've ended up telling them information about the car. No dealer has ever had to go a hard sale on me cos i've know what they are selling better than they have...do you guys get that too?

Guess there isn't that many dealers who treat their job as both a career and hobby!

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are just treat our job as a hobby really.! This is a good thing because we have very good knowledge on most jap cars because we are interested . I think the sales men at main dealers etc etc just want to get home at the end of the day and couldnt care less what they do, say or sell!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts