Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just brought an e4,, the speedo doesnt work all the time and then randomly all of a sudden it jumps bak to how fast im going n is fine for abit then nothing again,, would a new gauge cure this or could it be a speed sensor??? also my washer jet and intercooler spray dont work were abouts is the fuse located for the pump,, am i right in thinking that they both use the screen wash bottle ?? cheers for your help :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Prob the KPH / MPH converter bud.. It could either be faulty or could even be down to vibration. i.e do you notice it at higher speeds or at a time when the wheels could be vibrating due to wheels need balancing?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prob the KPH / MPH converter bud.. It could either be faulty or could even be down to vibration. i.e do you notice it at higher speeds or at a time when the wheels could be vibrating due to wheels need balancing?
it doesnt seem to be consistent,, just randomly,, it has had speedo converter onit tho,, with out soundin stupid wer abouts its the converter located?? cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts