Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys who will be about?

I have got my service booked and all being well will be on track.

I think Alan is on track to with the full Autronics :coolsm: wanna see that!

Liam
Alan
Mick

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Yep ... I'll be there Liam. Shawn Taylor is coming along too, and is talking about bringing the transporter with tea making facilities :D

Will also be at Breckland Lodge the night before with Shawn and evo3ben (who is stopping over for the night)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Snett

Yeah
Iwill try and get along to this, long time since i've been out :D might be on the bike though, possibly on the school runs that day, so there late away early :blah:

Cheers Paul

If its in the evo, it will be the first run after a winter hibernation.

·
Registered
619 Posts
on track

yes all booked up :D
just us few gays on track then?
at least we wont have to worry about giving passenger rides, the chosen few wouldnt want to be seen in are gay cars, would they?
wayne(hairdresser) ;)
lloyd(????)
benny(chav ?)
your coments have been noticed.

liam, dont you buy any bits to make you go faster, its hard enough to keep up with you lot in my poor old iv as it is :D

c u all soon
alan

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Looks like it's going to be another great day with the biggest variety of cars seen at an MLR day for sometime - see the thread in the Trackdays category for the growing list!

It costs nothing to get into Snett to spectate, so hope to see you there - or as Mick says, at the Breckland Lodge the night before.

Cheers,

Darin

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Just to straighten things up Alan and Liam.............

I never said you were gay or that trackdays were gay. I think you'll find I just laughed at what was being said. ;)

I will be visiting Breckland Lodge on Thursday to say hello to you both and catch up as we haven't seen each other for awhile....

Got work on Friday so can't get to the track. Sorry, would've liked to but can't get the day off.

Ben

P.S I NEVER CALLED YOU GAY! :mad: AND I'M NOT A CHAV :mad:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bennny perhaps you only sold the Evo cos you thought you could shake the Chav image :crackup: :crackup: Did it work mate??
I think Mad Monk called it a Gay Day he says he has been there done that so wont be on track, Verry mature to know when your past it and let everyone else have the fun. :moon: :flame:

Liam :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Each to their own I suppose. I would like tp get the Coupe out on track later in the year but its gonna need a few Benny Special Mods beforehand!

And yeah I suppose my new car without all the stickers and stuff has enabled me to lose the Chav image!!! All I need to do now is get rid of my Burbery underwear!!! :crackup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts