Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone considering going to Spectacular Spa with Wheeltorque?

New dates of 15/16 July for S.S. and the 'Ring (one hour from Spa) is meant to be open the following weekend, 20/21 July. You could take in a bit of R and amp; R in the free days in between. Either that or speed about the local highways and byways. ;)

Has anyone been with Wheeltorque before? I believe it gets booked up quite early.

Check out their website for more info. www.wheeltorque.uk.com

Ally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boys , I fancy this as I should have my SR3 by then as well :)

At worst I could use the E6 , but hopefully take both along with a support vehicle towing the SR3 , let me know if your up for it and I`ll sort it out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, have you considered using the Evo to tow the SR3?

BTW, Wheeltorque allow you to take both cars on for the price of one. :D

There should also be some great cars there which helps to justify the relatively high costs. IMO, it's worth the extra squid to be on track with old racecars, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem with the Evo towing , but you need extra space for all the different sets of wheels , jacks , tools , fuel etc etc . I normally fill up the service van just for the Evo on uk trackdays , not forgetting the service crew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going, went there last year and the year before, excellent 2 days. There should be 1 completely dry day and 1 wet day like last year. In my opinion, 2 x 8 hours on the same track is kinda boring with same conditions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts