Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads over 2 yrs ago while ill i woz watching tv and their woz a farm show and people were giving oot plates of lettuce and leaf salads and radish and some stilton blue cheese sauce

it looked so great and i tried making it myself but it woz too thick the cheese i should have added milk or something

but today at tesco i saw a packet of soap by knorr broccoli and stilton cheese soup

well i made it tonight, right now and dipping some leafy salad in it and i swear it is beautiful

give it a try the morra, it rocks :D

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Broccoli and stilton is brilliant bros but made fresh is even better, served with toasted black olive ciabatta .

Jon.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Broccoli and stilton is brilliant bros but made fresh is even better, served with toasted black olive ciabatta .

Jon.
awesome stuff bros i thought it woz only a british dish

well done :beerchug:

very nice bros, dae u guys get cheddar cheese and red leicester

i luv cheddar cheese toasties im addicted and also i luv stilton blue cheese as well bros, its awesome :)

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
awesome stuff bros i thought it woz only a british dish

well done :beerchug:

very nice bros, dae u guys get cheddar cheese and red leicester

i luv cheddar cheese toasties im addicted and also i luv stilton blue cheese as well bros, its awesome :)
We get all types of cheeses bros. Cheddar cheese toasties are brilliant they are just excellent as a light snack.:smthumbup

Jon.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
You can tell a chef a mile away Jon :smthumbup

Sounds nice Moses, but wouldn't want to kiss you after that lot... :crackup:

Mike

PS - And before you think you're in with a chance, I wouldn't kiss you before either :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We get all types of cheeses bros. Cheddar cheese toasties are brilliant they are just excellent as a light snack.:smthumbup

Jon.
nice one bros im addicted tae cheese toasties and also my mum when i woz a kid used tae make me cheese toastie pizza;s by adding diced tomatos and cucumbers and onions that time pizza hut wasnt trend

You can tell a chef a mile away Jon :smthumbup

Sounds nice Moses, but wouldn't want to kiss you after that lot... :crackup:

Mike

PS - And before you think you're in with a chance, I wouldn't kiss you before either :crackup:
lol mike gies a kiss , whits a kiss between friends :crackup:

Especially with Worcester Sauce on Jon..........:naughty::naughty::naughty:
i luv worscestor sauce crisps, very nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts