Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Could someone please tell me what are the exact speaker sizes for E6 GSR? I came across a bargain for Sony Xplod speakers just now but the offer is just for three days. And my E6 willl only arrive in a month time. So, I need some info from E6 owners out there. I'm thinking of taking the opportunity to grab those speakers first.

Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The standard size on mine was a weird size, almost 16cm but not quite. Anyway, you can fit 16cm in the doors if they are not too deep. I guess the Sony Xplod' fit. But you need to adapt them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your replies.

I am aware that virtually any speaker sizes CAN be made fitted into the car with some modification but I prefer the standard size that just fit the factory slots. The problem with modification to fit speakers is that we need to find a good shop to do it or else the work would be sloppy and you would end up unhappy but then it's too late when they already cut the door panel to accommodate bigger speakers.

I guess I'll just wait till I actually get the car and buy the speakers later, that would be the safest. Where I am, car audio is a bit expensive really.

Well, have a nice day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts