Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting the E6 serviced and will require new plugs. I'm staying away from dealers and going with a msport outfit. Which plugs would be best with one eye on modifying shortly.

Thanks...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another stupid question, only if you know the answer. What about gapping them? Settings? I know the garage will probably do this if required, but out of interest.

Thanks...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there is also the NGK plugs john

it all depends on what you are going to do. if you are going to be runing more boost then you will need to get a higher hear range possibly. your 6 runs ngk hear range 7 i think falkland have got a set in stock. if you are going to run slightly more boost you may need to gap them slightly less than standard. i know my 7 had to run 0.6mm or other wise suffered from a lot of hesitations on vacuum but that is because the 7 runs more boost.

i am running ngk hear range 8 which is what the extreme runs gaped at 0.6mm.

there is no straight answer it all depends on what you are wanting to do. the hks plugs are actually made by denso for hks.

if you want you can email me off line or phone me mate :D

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THE EQUIVALENT DENSO PLUG FOR THE HKS S40G IS IW24 APEX PERFORMANCE CAN DO A SET FOR £45

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.