Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some spare 15 steels left over from my FTO. Shod with mud and amp; snow tyres, will they fit on the EVO6? (I'm guessing the brakes are too big but can someone confirm front and amp; rear??)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You cant even fit BBS Challenge wheels without spacers because of these calipers, how would you fit FTO wheels?

Did you get an Evo then? Sorry if you did and said so and I missed it, you know, I dont post here very often...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apart from not fitting over the brakes and correct me if I'm wrong , but arn't FTO wheels 4 stud verses the Evo' s 5 ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

Claudius, Are the BBS Challenge wheels those white motorsport ones you get on rally cars? You don't say why they won't fit and as I'm not familiar with those wheels and you don't explain why.....

Evoboy, as far as I know FTO spec (5-stud |PLS|30mm - |PLS|39mm offset for 7.5 wheels) and EVO spec are the same (can't find the exact specs on the EVO).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Original Post:
Claudius, Are the BBS Challenge wheels those white motorsport ones you get on rally cars?
No, Dave, Rallye cars use light wheels, usually Enkei or Speedline Corse magnesium wheels.

Here's a picture just for you to take a look:

Original Post:
You don't say why they won't fit and as I'm not familiar with those wheels and you don't explain why...
Do you suffer from Alzheimer disease?? You seem to forget the reply between the moment you read it and the moment you reply!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and amp;gt; Do you suffer from Alzheimer disease??

Yeh but it's under control if I keep taking the pills........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts