Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going to Tuning Japanese in Aldershot on 24 Feb? (Blowdog, might be a bit easier than Leeds for you!)

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More details please? I assume it is MLR members only? (I MUST SEND OFF FOR MEMBERSHIP SOON....ARGH!)
I am only just down the road and I would be interested to know what my stock E6 is outputting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hornet,

Check out the events section - Darin will confirm details soon. All I know right now is that its in Aldershot on Feb 24.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all,

The second MLR Rolling Road day at Tuning Japanese, Aldershot (www.tuning-japanese.co.uk) is all go for Saturday 24 February and will feature;

* maximum care of your car; extra cooling, temperature probes etc.
* minimum two power runs per car
* comprehensive graph plotting power curve, torque curve, maximum boost, as well as exhaust and oil temps, etc.
* T-J staff on hand to explain the graphs
* prize for highest power figure of the day
* 5% discount on all parts ordered on the day; T-J stock upgrades from HKS, Mongoose, Trust, Apexi to name a few!
* 10% discount on parts if you've spent your hard-earned elsewhere and your car doesn't perform as expected (see Tim @ T-J on the day)
* free tea and coffee throughout the day
* catering on site for snacks
* other freebies
* Tim is also quietly confident they'll be able to cure any little niggles your car may be suffering from, so although the day is primarily aimed at power runs, they'll delve a little deeper if time allows!

Cost for a place on the day is only £25. To book please send your cheque to PO Box 2740, Radstock, Bath, BA3 2XZ along with both yours and your cars details. If you have any further questions please email me at [email protected]

Hope to see you on the day

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Count me in.
How about a wooden spoon for the lowest output of the day as I'm running low on kitchen utensils! http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Cheers

Heave Ho Six (was Hornet)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, we haven't looked into doing a range of MLR kitchen and cookware yet - but how about nice shiny new mug instead?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah good one!

How many are going and places available?

On a completely different point how long does it take to get the membership stuff through.....I WANT MY MAG!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Colin,

They'll be places for at least 20 cars on the day - so far there are only 4 booked; 2 Evo6's, an Evo1 and a modified GSR1800 . . . . where are you all??!
The first mag of 2001 will be in postboxes across the globe at the end of Feb but I apologies for the delay in sending out all the new memberships - I am STILL waiting for the new decals to be sent through. I appreciate everyone's patience, and as soon as I have them I'll get them all in the post.

Stage1GSR,

Sure, please come along - we don't bite(!) and as with all MLR events, non members are always welcome.

Cheers,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would not mind coming to the rolling road day in Aldershot.I am not a member as yet but I have filled in the form on the web and sent in my cheque for membership.Will I be enrolled in time?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darin,

My £25 is winging its way to you as we speak, along with my membership renewal!

You now have a Silver V going now!!

Andy Hedges
L 300 EVO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Christ you have to pay for it?
Hehe only joking, cheque will be in the post at the the weekend. Get that mug ready for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Iceman - even if you're not enrolled you're still welcome - but I'm sure I'll have received your cheque by 24th so consider yourself 'on the list'

C2GSR - your pencilled in

Andy - picked up your cheque today, thanks!

Colin - I've got your mug ready!!

Look forward to seeing you all on the day - details will be in the post shortly but in case you can't wait, have a gander at www.tuning-japanese.co.uk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Darin.....

Do I have to pay up front or can I do that on the day?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Iceman, Thorak

I'm happy to save places and for you to pay on the day, but I have to give priority to everyone who sends me cold-hard-cash up front! If there are still places available on the day then no problem, but if you can give me 'financial confirmation' I'd appreciate it. . . . hope that doesn't sound tooo mercenary!!

Thanks,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heave Ho Six

I ll bring along my radio controlled evo 6
but I m sure its still kicking out more
power then my 1800 GSR !!!!!!

I Think I ll buy a Salad bowl in anticipation
!!!!!!!!!!!

regards Richard....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts