·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right ladies and gents lets see

1) who we have in the south west region

2) where you are based in the south west region

3) what you drive and whether it's a daily, garage queen or track monster

The reason I ask is that I'm going to be trying to organise some more meets across the south west patch which will be a combination of local meets/drives, potential dyno day and if not too late the possibility of shows (however this may be for next year now as it is a little late in the day).

If you lot can either comment on this thread or pm me it means I can start getting some bits and dates planned for some of the above but without your support and commitment it won't be possible.

There are far too many scoobies out having fun so get your evo's out and lets find out where you are based I mean after all it is summer now :D

Thanks in advance :)

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Let me know if you organise a dyno day in the SW as I will have S.Wales members who'd be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: coxy08

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
yo,
I'd be interested in getting together with some other evos! I'm based in mid cornwall .. Proper 'southwest' not like you northern welsh boys :D

Drive a TME (sparingly)!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surely there are more people around the area guys and girls I mean it is summer after all surely those evo's are well and truly out of the garage by now ;)

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we will get a moors meet on the cards soon the .... anyone from Plymouth or surrounding areas around :D

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry I've been abit quiet guys my clutch is currently visible so should hopefully be back on the road soon... anyone keen for end of august somewhere in the south west, maybe the moors or coastal somewhere ?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts