Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
lee5 said:
Thanks Guys :smthumbup

Its good when a meet goes like this one did, everyone turning up and having a good time, good food and a good laugh.

Cheers

Lee :D
and no blow ups or damaged apart from a few scratch bumper exiting the car park lol
nice one top meet and run
mike

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
ex-gtir said:
and no blow ups or damaged apart from a few scratch bumper exiting the car park lol
nice one top meet and run
mike
Mike, good to see you and Zoe again :D

Yep, no dramas this time :)

The pub have said if we go again we can have the car park across the road ;)

Would also like to say congrats to S4FFF for winning car of the day and to Jane & Mike for being the know it alls ;) :D

Thanks to Darin for the prizes ;)

Lee

Ps. Do you think the pub has removed that MLR sticker yet :crackup: :crackup:

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Thanks to debs for doing all the hard work :eek: ;) and lee for helping her :p , it was a great day , well organised and a must for next year :coolsm: , know it alls lee :moon: :moon: thats from the both of us :p ;) , good to see all the old faces and new and well done S4FFF for best car on the day :coolsm: cannot wait till next year :cry: ;) .

mike.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Big thanks to Lee and however else help set the day up :smthumbup was great day and both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves :D
Only grounded the car once :blush: and nearly pulled off my front lip and bumper getting down that ramp :eek: one of the pub staff helped me :smthumbup out and got some planks of wood to put under my wheels so i could free it :crackup:

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Cheers Lee and all those who helped oragnise it. Top Stuff, had a good session :D , with the exception of my illiterate co-pilot :confused:

Zuby said he really enjoyed the day too and cant wait for next yr (thanx penfold for SAFE driving). there were a few witnessed dangerous driving manooovers... :eek: that was tight....

will soon get the vid up and runnin.

pics shud be done in a bit...

oh and thanx for all voting for my car ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts