Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

So who is coming to Bolney from the South East then?

Us Kent guys are meeting at 10.30am to hopefully get to Bolney for 11.30am cos as the people who have been before know it gets extremely busy and parking can be hard.

If anyone wants to meet up with us on route just let us know and we will arrange a meet up point along the way.

Last year a load of Japan cars met up at services on the M23.

Kent convoy so far is..

Me
Sean B
Rich
Shaun Robinson (pheasant killer :D )


Lee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
undecided about this 1 guys :eek: :eek:

will be in the kent area from thursday till sat morning so i may well tag along :D :D

you got a start point for the kent massive????????????? :p :p :p
 

·
Modulator
Joined
·
6,146 Posts
KennyP said:
undecided about this 1 guys :eek: :eek:

will be in the kent area from thursday till sat morning so i may well tag along :D :D

you got a start point for the kent massive????????????? :p :p :p
Hi kennyP , i think that lee was talking about them meeting up at bluebell hill , this is between the M2 and juction 6 off the M20 .
Speak to lee to see what he has to say .

mike .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
jane & mike said:
Hi kennyP , i think that lee was talking about them meeting up at bluebell hill , this is between the M2 and juction 6 off the M20 .
Speak to lee to see what he has to say .

mike .
no problemo :D :D

i know where bluebell hill is (its got a shell garage on it too :eek: )

will speak to the pikey 1 tomorrow about it :p :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KennyP said:
no problemo :D :D

i know where bluebell hill is (its got a shell garage on it too :eek: )

will speak to the pikey 1 tomorrow about it :p :D
Yeah where we meet is just past the petrol station not on bluebell hill its self on the slip road as you go past the petrol station.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So far we have..

Me
Rich
Sean B
Shaun Robinson
KennyP
h0bbsie (On route)
EVO-yeldarb
jane & mike (On route)
Martin Kite ??
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top