Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big up to Lee and simon for meeting up for a couple of cokes last night..top guys,

Lee,

one thing to say to you.....woosh...get some. I want some woosh. go with the blitz.the one with the most blobs ;)
You just couldn't resist venting to stratford in front of the bus queue could you? looked and sounded good. turned a few heads. heheheheh

Simon,

you are the only guy I know who can read magazines totally in japanese and understand them.amazing.

And your car.well.r r r r r r r r rapido. lees tme felt like a mondeo deisel (N reg) on the way back to stratford.

cheers folks.hope to see sat week. where my std GSR will upset a few of you girly ind/exhaust guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ahh just realised, you've changed your sign on name !!

I will now reply on the technical board about the spanner !! I really do wish I could read Japanese, I could then explain to Lee what the differences were between iD and DC are other than having 14 blobs :)

I was curious how Lee's car would feel after you went in mine :):) My car was quite light cos it was low on fuel but still shifted even 3 up !!

Cheers cya soon

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i drive like i have a mondeo diesel (N reg).....

simon, my ears are still popping mate.....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
si... my car felt like a limo and drove like a bus after yours (but we knew that already :))

lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts