Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
happy easter to you too moo :D hows the sniffly cold then ??
oh and i just remembered a couple of years ago you have an evo, please show us what it now looks like ta very much :D ;)

oh and cheer up this lady could put a smile on ya face :D

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
moses said:
some of u may have not noticed though :p

my daughter spilled juice on my keyboard and i tried to dry it but still plays up, i didnt have a spare one in the shop all been used so had to do with the messed up one

and happy easter :)
so did you mean to write that you actually didn't like fast and modified! ;) :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Makes said:
happy easter to you too moo :D hows the sniffly cold then ??
oh and i just remembered a couple of years ago you have an evo, please show us what it now looks like ta very much :D ;)

oh and cheer up this lady could put a smile on ya face :D

lol jules sweetheart happy easter my beloved :kiss: and thanks for the pics she looks latin, i luv latin lassies :D

my wife is back oh God i missed her so much and my lil girl is a few inches taller haha, lil smart ass she is :D

well my wife was jetlagged and i believe she wishes she wasnt back i made her even more jetlagged she cant walk :crackup: :crackup: haha awesome :D feels good to empty some luv liquid

skeletor my friend, happy easter bud to u and the good lady and kids :) :beerchug:

lol @ ollie :D first of all happy easter and mate i luv the fast and modified mag :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts