Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm new to MLR and don't own an Evo yet.... although I hope to be buying an 8 in the next few weeks (can't wait.... wanted one for years!!). I've had a look at a couple but not taken the plunge yet! I was initially thinkin I only wanted a UK car cos i'm a bit scared of buying an import - but i'm coming round to the thinkin of getting one now - whats your views, what should i be wary of??
Also, went to see a fresh import today at Maclure Performance in Rochdale - anyone heard of this place or have any info on it. Car looked mint inside/outside/underneath and drove/ran beutiful aswell but I'm still a bit wary cos i don't know enough about what to look for - previous history etc.
Any help/views would be much appreciated - i want the reality of owning an evo to be as good as what i've been dreaming about.....
Cheers

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi - picked up my Evo yesterday :) I'm well happy - been wanting one for soooooo long.
Got myself an FQ-300 VIII on a 53 with 30K on the clock and it's a minter :smthumbup

I live up near Preston and wanted to go to the Evo X day at Browns on Sunday but am on a stag do :wallbang: sure i'll have a good time tho :D

Lookin forward to many years of happy Evo ownership........:mitsi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts