Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well anyone had problems with it...My internal speaker went last week and i could only answer it on speaker phone.

Spoke to a few folk and supposidly this was a common fault so Sony made a new batch(didnt tell the customers though)

Phoned up today and Im getting a brand new one tomorrow morning with the up to date fix they done:mhihi: Erins wrecked my one i have now by dropping it many a time so im not complaining:lol:

So if anyone gets the same problem....get on to them;)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This happened with me too!!!

They sent me a new one and its fine.
You must have got one from the new batch they made:lol:

Its a bloody inconvenience like:mad: But hey they can have the bashed phone back:crackup:

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
My dog got a hold of mine. So the back of it is all chewed and the panel next to the camera flap is all bashed in.

Little ****!

*I wonder if orange will swap it........*

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dog got a hold of mine. So the back of it is all chewed and the panel next to the camera flap is all bashed in.

Little ****!

*I wonder if orange will swap it........*
Yeah that panel is bashed on mine, erin done it:mhihi:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It goes in when you open the camera bit anyway, But mine is mangled and doesnt come back out. Oh well :)
Thats right, mines just dented:lol: and i have a huge scratch across the screen:crackup:

·
Registered
396 Posts
they have repaired mine 3 times now, told them if they repair it once more and it goes wrong their going to need surgery to retreive the phone.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Mines running ok so far, i've only had it 3 weeks though. The bloke in the shop did tell me though before i chose it , that there seemed to be a common problem with the internal speaker but if anything happened they would replace it straight away. :coolsm:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i've replaced about 30-40 earpiece speakers on these so far. common fault is phone is dropped or has a bang, damages resistor in upper half and shorts the earpiece speaker... so technically its all your fault not Sony's :lol:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Im on my 2nd (mentioned in the last c905 thread) and I have no complaints with it whatsoever. Brilliant mobile!

Oh wait, I take it back, I can't watch youtube videos over 3g, only wifi? Any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts