Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember the username fora guy I think he was from Sweden or somewhere like that. He used to link to his/a shop that sold lots of aftermarket early evo bumpers, lights, bodykits etc

I know its a long shot but someone might know. Think his user name was quite short anyway.

Cheers folks

ally

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wombat said:
contacted him a few times for a few bits but his communication became like a week old tammy......all dried up :D
yes i tried to contact him about six times as he has loads of after market body kits ,carbon bonet ,pillar guage pods etc but no reply :(

·
Registered
460 Posts
looking back i had all the pic as well & i did speak to him a few times he stated as he wasnt a full member he coundnt trade on this forum i no a few guys in sweden il try to find out if he still doing these kits etc :D

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Wombat said:
Yeah, thats how far I got. Sent me loads of piccys and that then just upped and left.

Ahhhh, bless him.

The c***
Hardly fair.

He posted his shop and pictures etc and had people interested but then was informed of the forum trading rules and decided against trading on the forum.

Better that than to keep trying to back door trade against the forum rules and getting banned.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Weebl said:
Hardly fair.

He posted his shop and pictures etc and had people interested but then was informed of the forum trading rules and decided against trading on the forum.

Better that than to keep trying to back door trade against the forum rules and getting banned.
Totally agree Lee, but he could have given the people he was in communication with the nod as a matter of course.

I think so, yes, I think so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.