Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Evo4

What TAGB school and what area. I am from Cirencester. www.blackbelt schools.com (my instructors site). You at the Welsh in March. We could get together and talk crap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Big Evo,

I wonder if your secret weapon is as good as mine. LOL.

Pondy,

Do as I do mate take it to them first!, do it to them before they do it to you.
next time your at the lights and sombody looks a little awkward at you just jump out, lets [email protected] ave it works every time.Try it tonight mate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Lee

TAGB in Loughborough. its only a small club, but its good fun. To be honest I have stop TAGB since I got to black belt thats about 2 years ago, cuz I wanna do something different. Been doing TAGB for almost 4 years getting a bit bored at the time, so its good time for a change.At the moment I am doing boxing and one to one kick boxing with a trainner. The guy teaching me now is more of street fighting style compared to TAGB style. e.g using elbows, knees, head etc. where you wont but it to full use in TAGB. I actually had a fight with my trainner as a sparing lesson, honestly he is good, he has got lots of ways that getting through my defence and attacks. to be honest if you are close to Loughborough we can go out have a chat and have a few pints. :) U can say that I'm a complete martial art mad!! well that is done fom the first day I was born cuz my dad use to teach kung fu in hong kong. (Hung style) the one Bruce Lee's dad used.

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Leon

I was thinking about adding a different style to TKD, but work is currently getting in the way. Not been up your way in a while, but sure I will be at some of the midlands meets once Ii have my deposit sorted out. Probably a year away yet.

Cheers
Lee

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.