Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
AIR FORCE 1 said:
ahh i tried that but she tied me to the house with the old ball and chain :mad:
jesus its bad mate

your finished next month you will have a pair of slippers and you will watching eastenders and going to bed at 9 with your hot water bottle and coco :crackup:

say you need to nip out to see a mate take ya passport and runaway :p

the end of you is 18h away :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and then the next thing will be,that car of yours is very expensive to run,could you not get a skoda instead seeing as you dont even use it :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
moses said:
lol john i cant believe it, its time :D nice one bud, im sure nic will look after u :D

so happy for u both, just remind her that after marriage means nukie dont stop :D
It better not stop or il have a sore wrist and wont be able to polish me baby anymore :D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
:shake:

Here you go you had better start looking for one of these :(

FORD Galaxy Aspen 2.0 DOHC,
N reg. 7 seater, MOT, sunroof, CD player, ABS, airbags, electric windows, c/l, PAS, roof rack, clean car, drives well. £2,295.
COURS CARSTel: (0121) 243 4848
Distance: 52 miles
Price: £2,295

Glossary of Terms

Attachments

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Leonard said:

N reg. 7 seater, MOT, sunroof, CD player, ABS, airbags, electric windows, c/l, PAS, roof rack, clean car, drives well. £2,295.

Glossary of Terms
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i bet we have cheared him right up

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leonard said:

Glossary of Terms
:utahere:

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Leonard said:
You could always save up for one of these for the weekends. Mistresses of this quality are quite expensive though ;)
you aint met mine yet,she costs this much but the quality of workmanship might not be the same :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
AIR FORCE 1 said:
It better not stop or il have a sore wrist and wont be able to polish me baby anymore :D
:crackup: trust me a yr into it it matters, they start saying u dont wanna talk to me its always sex sex and sex u want, they say it like its a burden feckin hell, u get more comeback from a callgirl not saying i used one :crackup:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
moses said:
:crackup: trust me a yr into it it matters, they start saying u dont wanna talk to me its always sex sex and sex u want, they say it like its a burden feckin hell, u get more comeback from a callgirl not saying i used one :crackup:
yer you little whore you :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts