Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I have decided to part out my car and return it to standrd and the following will be available over the next week or so:

AMS upper pipe kit with Blue Tial BOV, upper pipe has been drilled for the temp sensor for the SM4 but has a bung for the hole - £230
Apexi power intake, used for less than 1000 miles, then i changed to powertec one- £50
Defi Link Controller + 4 gauges (boost, oil temp, oil pressure and EGT (Never fitted)) - wiring for some of the gauges has been repaired after some scrot broke into my car and nicked the controller some years ago. But all working now, includes the A-piller pod and greddy adaptor plate- £300
MLR Rear seat covers - £35

There might be other items that i add over the week and will add pics as soon as possible

Parts can be collect from either Windsor (daytime) or High Wycombe (evenings and weekends)

Email me on [email protected] or PM on here if your interested

Regards
Prit

Pictures - click each pic for hi-res versions

·
Registered
746 Posts
Exe-TC fast road suspension, done 10000 miles no leaks or anything - no top mounts - £600

What top mounts would be needed?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi

I have decided to part out my car and return it to standrd and the following will be available over the next week or so:

Advan RS Wheels 18x9 in Gunmetal with Michelin 255R18 Tyres - £1400
APS Intercooler (done 4500 miles)- £400
Autoronic SM4 ECU (3 Plug) for 8MR and E9 anti-lag and launch control active, will include temp sensor and pc cable - £800
Do-Luck Carbon Front splitter - Repainted in gunmetal grey, but i've damaged it again - £130
Exe-TC fast road suspension height and hardness adjustable, done 10000 miles no leaks or anything - no top mounts, can use standard ones - £600
AMS Lower and upper pipe kit with Blue Tial BOV, upper pipe has been drilled for the temp sensor for the SM4 but has a bung for the hole - £350
Magnex Modular turbo elbow and downpipe (damaged on the flex section but not leaking and been using it like this for over 15000 miles and decat - £250
Stainless Steel cat baCK exhaust - make unkown, tapers to 2.5" at cat end with 5" slash cut tailpipe - £250
Carbonetic Twin Plate (standard clamping force) clutch - £1400 brand New, available imediatly bought this thinking my clutch was on its way out but its still going strong - £1200
Danny Burns Sub mounted on mdf board (note this not the slim ones, the magnet protrudes from the back so may have fitment issues if you hae a strut brace)- £100
Carbon Rear Strut Brace - £50
Sard Fuel pressure regulator - £40
Apexi power intake - £70

There might be other items that i add over the week and will add pics as soon as possible

Obviously, some of the items are still on my car, and i will be removing them over the next week or two (i would do it this weekend but im of abroad for a stag do)

Parts can be collect from either Windsor (daytime) or High Wycombe (evenings and weekends)

Email me on [email protected] or PM on here if your interested

Regards
Prit
can i get first dibs on the carbonetic twin plate clutch

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Prit can i have 1st refusal on the gauges if you decide to take them out , can provide my A pillar cover if needed also ?

Cheers
John

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi All

Thanks for all the replies and PMs, very busy at work today, so i will try and get back to everyone tonight

Regards
Prit

·
Registered
14,755 Posts
i pmed you yesterday saying i wil ltake the sard fpr..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts