Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in favour of free speach and such like .But I would really like to know what really ####es people off .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
People who pull out in front of you causing you to break sharply, then drive at 10mph, then take the next turn on the right and hold you back forever while they find a gap! :(

arrgh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People who pull up in the right lane at a set of lights, the left lane has a Q, so you pull up behind the only car in the right lane, then, when the lights turn green, HEY PRESTO, they put their right indicator on. @@@@HOLE!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Young neds in RS's, XR's, Nova's an Saxo's with baseball caps fitted back to front who constantly sit on my bumper around town.
They fit a load exhaust |PLS| induction kit and think they own the road!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
People, who sit in the outside lane of a dual doin' about 60 when both lanes are empty ahead.
I just have to 'do the right thing' and smoke'em on the inside ! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
People who cut you up definately get yelled ****hole at, old grannies who drive ridiculously slowly, superknobs in Novas, who think they are gods gift, coppers waiting to 'ave ya, speed cameras, errrrrrrrr thats it for now :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People who don't understand, or don't give a zip about sticking to their lane on a roundabout. Most have absolutely no idea that there is a car on the inside of them turning right and they feel they can meander across bothe lanes to save them turning their wheel a little when going straight ahead. Luckily in the evo I could get up there so quick they had to be blind not to see a big lump of metal next to them :) Luckily none were blind. Thats by far the most annoying. When they cut in front of your bows you honk em and they don't even notice even then!

Argh! By far the most annoying for me!

Second is stuff like lights / roadworks. Theres an obvious queue in the left lane say and most people try and merge at the right time but there's always some knt who races up to the end and forces their way in. Oh I forgot. These people have special dispensation and don't have to wait like us mere mortals.

Luckily I have a less valuable car now so whoabetide any wnkr who tries it on me :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I let some ome through on a tight road and they dont wave and say thanks... Fckin grrrrrrrrr.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Motorbikes (especially couriers) that try and squeeze past you when you are in a traffic jam...they WILL scratch the car one day

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Midlane motorway drivers, TW*TS, you've seen them, empty MW, there they are, they just love that middle lane, inside lane isn't good enough for them because thats the slow lane!!!!!!
I find 130|PLS| untakin kind of relieves my stress level!!

JeffIV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tony Blairs malfunctioning personality chip.

Vauxhall Vectra drivers.

Religeous Fanatics especially those with AK47s

People who dont like Black Adder

Max Power Magazine

Cilla Black

But I just love those Lizards In the Budweiser Adds ,if life could just be ...............please finish the sentence:):)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Twonks who use windscreen washers when driving into the sun having just noticed their screen is opaque , your screen gets washed 2 ,Grrrrrrr.

Rear foglights in RAIN 4 griefs sake.

Driving like theres black ice on corners then hoofing it on straights.

4 X 4's , except Pajero Evo's :)

Caravans.

White van men on a mission.

Yaris's and there drivers.

Micras and there drivers.

Jag , BMW , and Audi dicks who think they have fast cars.

Think I'll stop now this is unhealthy,

1 more though :)

THE SCHOOL RUN THING THAT ####S EVERYTHING UP AND 4 WOT ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dito, Evoboy. I'd like to introduce two more words into this equation:

JAMIE OLIVER!!!!

I bet he drives a TT convertible....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Three words:

Middle lane f.uckwits

Also caravans. Say no more.

Also folk that are turning left/right but are sitting in the middle of the junction/road so no-one else can get by.

Also people that ignore the 'USE BOTH LANES' signs on some motorway contraflows and try and stop you doing just that! Holier than thou truckers are the worst culprits, I find a judicious right foot can usually squeeze me by :)

I'll need to go and calm down now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rob VI

Seen F/Chicks thread - no thank you, it seems like x-rated crap is ok but false or BS isnt.

I suppose we have now found the real level of this site. (Basement rather than groundfloor)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts