now the iteam has arrived and they are happy with it

but say my postage is to much

:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

so why bid then

john

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I've all but stopped using Ebay John. Bunch of muppets think they can screw you for that little bit more!!!

At the end of the day surely when you 'Confirm to buy' that is then a legal contract?

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
My Mrs sold a pair of maternity jeans with postage charge of
£6,when the winning bidder got them they then sent us a message saying how over the top the postage was as it only cost £4 and thats why she was left a negative feedback.when my wife reply saying that it also covered her time and cost for her to get to the PO he sent her a message slagging her off calling her everything under the sun,and all this from a man who was selling a kids buggy with postage cost of £60:eek:.i contacted him on another ebay account and asked if i could pick it up in person as i said the postage was too high and guess what he said,no you can't collect as he was making money on the postage and don't bid if you think its too high:rolleyes: what a joker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.