Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant believe some **** has just crashed into Bex's car :mad: , fortunately she is alright and very fortunately the car he crashed into was her Fiesta :jump

RIP the 1.25 zetec Fiesta :cry:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Feckers,as long as she walked away mate,you can always replace bits of metal :D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mattty said:
:( looks like the mak will be getting used a bit more now...hope she's ok...
I said she could borrow my car m8 until its sorted one way or the other :) :angel:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lengthmeister said:
Feckers,as long as she walked away mate,you can always replace bits of metal :D
Very true m8 thats what I said, would be different if they had done it to my car mind i would probably be behind bars now :mad: :(

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Leonard said:
Very true m8 thats what I said, would be different if they had done it to my car mind i would probably be behind bars now :mad: :(
No way,you should claim self defence or temporary insanity or pretend to be an illegal immigrant :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lengthmeister said:
No way,you should claim self defence or temporary insanity or pretend to be an illegal immigrant :crackup:
**** me your right! :eek: I'm gonna black myself up before every drive from now on just in case. :idea:

Cheers m8
:)

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
**** i thought it was the mak then mate glad bex is ok though get a whiplash claim in and buy some shiny things mucka :D

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
**** me i would have to do some serious posting just to get an air filter :D

do ya want some more matey :crackup:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Hope Bex is alright :kiss:

Emma xxx

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I'm okay just hurt my neck and just feel really f***ed off. He was an ars**le that decided that he would turn left via the front end of my car. Just as I thought my crap week couldn't get any worse :rolleyes:

Bex :angel:

Glad to see we are all relieved it wasn't the Evo :D

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Was shocked when I saw the thread :eek: glad to hear your ok, has Matt started to suggest replacement cars yet :confused:

Gary :(

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Bex and glad you are ok.
It must have been a day for crashes my Evo is not to happy I can tell you after having its face rearranged.
Duncan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts